We’re experimenting with different ways of disseminating information about the workshop, and we’d appreciate your comments about whether you’ve found this blog useful, whether or not you were able to come on the day!
- Panel Session
- Session 6iii – Case Study – Using digitised text collections in research and learning
- Session 6ii – Case Study – Targeted Language Resources for the Digitisation of Historical Collections
- Session 6i – Case Study – British Library/JISC Newspaper project
- Session 5 – Improving and adding value to OCR results – the IMPACT project
- Session 4 – Document Image Analysis for Text Recognition
- Session 3 – Introduction to OCR
- Session 2 – Digitisation overview
- Session 1 – Welcome
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.